Pretty Serviceable

LeaveItIN

Pretty Serviceable

Post by LeaveItIN »

I guess technically you could do what you would think is a heavy month, and then see how much you think that is and spread it out over the year. Another phantom shit, that was pretty creepy with the dude in his mind I was pretty spooked by it. Dreamcatcher is pretty Serviceable. Those were his last words. What was that all about why all the whistpering the raspy voice and shit. Yeah why wouldn’t he think it is an alien you know, he isn’t infected he knows shit. Oh they called it in. what if he really is the alien. Like the kid gave it to him you know that would be an awesome twist, the kid gave him something special it was something evil, the kid was evil needed to be old enough. What if they really did go back and try to kill him as a baby. Is this a joke??? He talked into it like a phone. This last 3rd act shit with Thomas Jane. What shitty shot, oh yeah they look like they are really outside. Is this like fucking IT, they team up to take down the monster. Well I hope he is wearing a fucking hat, good, go sox. They put a tracker in his gun what the fuck. Is that fucking Dangle? Is he going to kill him??? OH shit, the police. Yeah because that won’t be good to kill the police officer he would take you in. what the fuck. Is he a arch enemey to this enemy race. Why wouldn’t he get closer. The worm still has to swim a long fucking ways to get anywhere. Oh come the fuck on it is just like MIB, I hope he turns into an alien too. what the fuck. Dreamcatcher, what the fuck

Return to “Dreamcatcher (2003)”