This is the exact same movie as Team America.

LeaveItIN

This is the exact same movie as Team America.

Post by LeaveItIN »

What the fuck there are no medieval times, what the hell, when is medieval times you know?? Holy shit eat an entire city, fuck that noise. It’s a great thing we are getting all this exposition. Oh shit there suits are inpregnatable. Why is john cena in GI Joe. What the fuck is marlan wayans doing this, fuck you dennis quiad. Fucking echo is raking it. He wants in he gets in fuck yeah. Oh man the pit is so cool. It’s the men in black. Yeah he doesn’t remember Thailand 4 years ago. Why the fuck did they have to explain that. I thought that was andy Garcia he is the british andy Garcia. 13 Billion dollars on these fucking things. 529444 it’s a good thing they kept the key code so advanced. That is so fucking stupid, you just make 8 and say you only made 4 you fucking moron. I love how they address each other by their names so upgrontly. Oh dude it is that mummy guy aint it. Who is where, they keep holographing in. where is Jason Gordon levitt. Is that him??? Is that him. I fucking hate all this stupid explaining shit, oh that’s right because they are new they didn’t even ask the question. Oh shit it is that dude, he does become evil man oh man, I can’t wait to find out what happened. This shit is so horrible. What the hell bredan Frasier. This is the first movie where I wish every man dies. Oh fuck yeah the mummy and bredan Frasier are in the same movie. Watch stealth I knew that bitch was gonna die it’s a good thing they surprised the weakest one. And left their general alive. What the fuck. Are you fucking kidding me that stupid fucking flashback. Oh because it was stephsommers directed. I wonder how this guy prepared to be the president in GI joe. He was cast because of his performance in Requieum of the Dream. I’ve never heard more explaining of people’s actions than in this movie. Why are you doing this this is why you are doing this. So I go with that one, the whole, it’s a fun movie just relax.

Return to “GI JOE: Rise of the Cobra (2009)”