holy shit.

LeaveItIN

holy shit.

Post by LeaveItIN »

We would be the last city on earth in Dane County. Vegetable shortening. What we survived the shape shifter defense. Shit is going on outside the wall, the last great city, fucking shit. People disappear. What. Shit. Fight in the name of the disappeared. Ass master. The trailer. Jjlike a jonah hex. Of course assmaster The Gorilla Armad. What the fuck. Is that how they are communicating. Aeon Flux is Assmaster. What was I looking for on sale on craiglist, drums?? Dish washer??? Filament is a real company. Is that the city. Cholate tortillas. I can’t tell if this is serious or not. She forgot one I bet. Oh she got it. Did they both. Was that to help diflect bullets. She is getting fucked up. A gravitational portal of shit. To help deflect things like a gravitational pull of satellites that would deflect an asteroid. Remote control space ships. We fall apart without gravity. That fuck stick from hackers. Did she know she was going to get captured, you can still editi shit. I think this movie is almost over. You need angry bears. Griffin. Freda Felcher for the win. What is that thing. Right the Dagobah brothers.

Return to “Aeon Flux (2005)”