This movie is pretty sweet.

LeaveItIN

This movie is pretty sweet.

Post by LeaveItIN »

There we go ass hate. Resume it mother fucker. Now that was a shotgun blast. “YOU SHATTERED HIS COLLAR BONE!” a baking shop, what cop.s that fucking ssucks, no you have the rolling pin, shit. I bring in the batter and use your oven I am out of your hair $5/cake. Did two face become no face? How is she deflecting bullets with the swords. Did I just hear a light saber sound. So batman is just throwing bombs on people now. See if Jon wants to do fed ex instead. So this is batman in the future. Robins been dead a while it seems. Of course the body hasn’t changed it was always a dummy, it hasn’t degraded.

The batwing is next. It is the tighest it can be.
Why would you put you symbol on the bug you planted batman that doesn’t make any sense. And we have a helicopter a special one.

You work for the guy with a skull for a head. At least my boss doesn’t have a school for a head. People with skulls for heads should not be trusted. Ras Algool of course he new the secret to immortality. So he gave it to Robin. Was it a fake robin. I thinki might need to watch this again. They brought a fricking mummy back to life, I guess they could have. Or is that robin, I thought they brougha a mummy. Oh give me a break let him kill him. Is it robin or the other guy. The other guy he was fighting with who the fuck was that. But there were all 3 right,

Is that raj algool. I just killed your fucking car man. He should be dead. Wait the fuck did robin just die. They are going the transformers route, killing a huge character in the opening.

Their cargo was a fucking super robot. Or more brutish more well protected brain is unfolded. The brain just reacts it doesn’t think, as a last resort type thing you know.

Return to “Batman: Under the Red Hood (2010)”