you know I’m quite the scientist myself.

LeaveItIN

you know I’m quite the scientist myself.

Post by LeaveItIN »

If you would have told me I’d be a nearly 30 year old man watching spider man and eating outback leftovers at 1:51 on Tuesday night I would have said you were crazy.

If everything was made of ranch dressing and people didn’t get fat there would be no war, we also bring brownies or something. Why doesn’t he just kick his ass. who’s brilliant idea was the emo thing. They better not do the uncle ben shit in the new one. Playing spider man on xbox 360. spider man 2.

Norman osbourne plays a gay roll model. Stop crying by yourself asshole not a lot of big action. Aoh the every day people talking about. Oh its j jonah jameson. Oh hey that fuck stick your sam raimi’s cousin or something congrats on getting the job.

That fuckstick in the wheel chair things he’s tough shit wants everyone to feel sorry for him. Sweet Macy Grey. They couldn’t give her a fake name. Cingular who are they??? Why didn’t he just use one of those bombs on spider man. Suntory Whiskey was as powerful as Cingular. Sweet Stan Lee cameo. That is what the super hero does. Just tells them what to do from a big distance. Why is she dressed up like this chick from Seinfeld. Oh it’s just a normal day in new york off in the distance. No one seems to be worried about all those explosions they heard, no not in a big city. That chick from the episode with the audit.

1 MJ 20 future MJ’s. because that wouldn’t dislocate her shoulders. Is that the second time someone said don’t tell harry. Now what is he wearing. And he is one of those german dudes. And to seal it off a song by Nickelback yes. Smashing the world with lyrics lik e “ I am so high I can see world ever”

That was willem Dafoe. This movie has horrible special effects. Maybe I need to watch the 2nd one again. Was tobey Maguire really in there the whole time. That mom must be a really great person married to the wife beater. Why did I swear this part happened at night??give me a fucking break.

Return to “Spider-man (2002)”