That Egg Scene Though

LeaveItIN

That Egg Scene Though

Post by LeaveItIN »

He was retarded in taking Sharon sone??is it all in one of their minds. That all these people are dying or is he created it. He hates squid. That is what he sees it sees our fears that is right. The way you talk to a small child, we are the small child. We are the lesser man. It is amazing that our minds aren’t capable of comprehending, I hear a tornado siren. Is jerry the super computer like Hal, it came back. Jerry is Hal right. Put that out there. A giant squid attacks them?? Why is this broken up like pulp fiction with fucking titles, are they supposed to be chapters??? Because it is a book. It’s funny to think that there was conscious thought 500 million years ago like animals interacted and shit it was like a dog except 100% primal. Those fucking eggs man. This is a funny scene the funniest scene in movie history. They can get up through the hatch. They come up through the hatch the undead. Go please, he says. Something falls on his hands ah goddamnit. Was that the Jurassic park thing, systems failure. 117:19 that is the same one has Jurassic park I think. All of the things we see are projectiongs. Stop calling me jerry. It merged with Samuel Jackson and developed conscious thought. Wbhy don’t they just get out of there now you know, the storm fuck that just drive away. I’ll take mine black like my mood what the fuck. I mean he slept through the whole thing.

Return to “Sphere (1998)”