A blend of lynch and kubrich.

LeaveItIN

A blend of lynch and kubrich.

Post by LeaveItIN »

Holy shit she was turning inot a badger or a beaver. Durenny dump dump, durunny, dump dup , deruary dump dump deruary dump dump some kind of symphonical play type thing. It’s the end it was just some fantasy he had with a prostitute. None of his life existed. Honest to god I thought that was his sister. If you explain too much it sounds expository. You’ve been a part of me forever, the score right there was perfect, why do I love this movie. What the fuck was that man. What happened with this movie is it perfect now. Is this perfect. But then I want realy hear it. I told myself I would hate this movie, the perfect reversal on something going in and coming out. The score is so good, I should get this soundtrack or find these songs, what was I thinking about classical musicians. Was I running, I was running through the womb. I twas all a pink and veiny sky. Scrap book for my scrap book. Did he fall in love with the character and that is how he was able to live his life. Charlie kaufman is tormented. It will all take place before you die, the day before you die. Is she a dead woman. This is scary a woman that is the same age throughout this man’s life. The new kubrick. And it is death of a salesman. It is in one play. was she giving him notes or was that a little girls life. Was that line earlier in the movie. Was that an angel he was in waiting in the closet. Now he is going to hell. This is hell but he created it. He needs to die. The last voice was god. You are everyone. Was that slowly flooding street. I man slowly walking into a flood. He keeps going into smaller and smaller hoods to try and live that moment over again. The houses should really really get smaller and smaller. I think I finally get it. That should have been his wife and then it goes black. I thought he died like 50 times. Perfect. I remember having that picnic. And that was the chick in the end. The glasses moving in the background. The picture from his dreams was in the photo. Now this is getting scary again The number 29? I watched the end of this movie and I was just blown away by it. I don’t know what to think. I thought this speech happened so long ago, that is funny. And the flooding. I thought this part was so long ago. I’m pretty sure kaufman had a near death experience to make this movie. You find out there was no watcher of you. No Ones Watching, the title of something. Ellen was the one having the dream. I think if every (die). Watch out for that xbox thing. I’ve known you. I really don’t want to watch it again I have to remember for how it is right now.

Return to “Synecdoche; New York (2008)”