Charlie Kaufman Opus

LeaveItIN

Charlie Kaufman Opus

Post by LeaveItIN »

All the shit for us to happen, that meteor you know. There is evidence that it did hit, so it had to effect some shit, regardless we wouldn’t be here as we are today if it didn’t strike. Think the Orchid Thief, write in that new Yorker bullshit. She is just a floppy british woman. Oh it is part of the background that is right. A lead jockstrap. Dinosaurs evolved into plants. Would geologist be funny. It is just kind of random. Botany. What should I have to eat. Could just not put up with it 8 months I guess they probably went on a date together. And he just didn’t commit to anything and she doesn’t want to wait around for 8 months. Can anything get through rock, does it have to??? Were a lot of Native Americans turned into slaves. How did monkeys get to south America?? Like he finally goes for it and it back fires on him. Why did you always think they said middle eastern they say middle western. Bet john cussack is the biggest asshole. Maggie gylenthal. Primordial form is god. That we evolved from. I know I’m going to be in a car accident I have a feeling and I tis going to be fucking scary man. Shit I didn’t know he killed both of them his mom and uncle.

Tilda swinton looks the best like this. The chicks of Adaptation. Are the hottest ever in a movie. You can’t tell me that if one of these chicks came up to you in a bar and you were a bit tipsy you wouldn’t with it. There we go. Charlie, boner. We she says Charlie, boner.

Return to “Adaptation (2002)”