Best Tale of Revenge?

LeaveItIN

Best Tale of Revenge?

Post by LeaveItIN »

That he was dead and battling his way through hell, and had someone caused this other kid to grow up to me commudus. The son doesn’t die. My father was named that, maximus killed his father. The reason why gladiator is awesome is you know a bunch of shit went down like right before they left for battle. There was just so much tension. Unleash hell he says. He dies, it gets darker and darker he is descending toward hell. He has no confirmation of who actually killed them you know. Maybe he didn’t give the order, what if they were really in a cult and all of this because he wanted to get revenge on commudus everything changes. Commudus remembers telling them to forget about the order, but they died anyway. Like he thought he was saved. This decision could be the best decision I have ever had. I do this song and father and son in the trailer. Father and son in te beginning when it is kind of a drama/comedy then it gets more of a drama. But I just do instrumental. Trailer for the movie gladiator if it was about a father and son the father ran away , and then grew up to be cascious (commudus). His father died, my father died, that is maximus. Rome was Hell for him , he did die in the battle. That is it. It was heaven he was going to. Do the gladiator one you got to unload those tomorrow get a lot of them done tonight fuck it right. Just poop out information. Spoilers spoilers spoilers sometimes I just poop information. Poop can be bad and good. That is up where there spoilers is. I think I finally get gladiator his son grew up to cascious. Maximus killed his father. No that maximus went to hell, that is pretty much that movie

Return to “Gladiator (2000)”