What is the point of movies?

LeaveItIN

What is the point of movies?

Post by LeaveItIN »

Like swimming pool how everyting was build around that. It’s sad how some movies don’t get remember like swimming pool I mean some people will see but do people get together in droves and watch it amongst friends, what are the point of movies? Unless you are a small few that gets remember no one cares and they probabloy didn’t buy you but they rented you instead. And even if they didn’t buy you they can’t watch you on a regular business. That’s the key to writing making people think your thoughts on paper. They feel what you felt as you wrote that. That love story.
QueeferSutherland

Re: What is the point of movies?

Post by QueeferSutherland »

It's up to the movies themselves to be remembered. I've always been of the opinion that if it's a good movie it will be remembered. Even if it is just by one person, does that make it worth it? For me it's An Eye for Beauty (2014). Not an immensely popular movie by any means, but there were some moments that will always stick with me, so I'll watch it sometimes. I think movies can be deeply personal and social at the same time.

Return to “Swimming Pool (2003)”